Monday, December 31, 2007

COMED-K entrance test UGET-2008 on May 4

The Undergraduate Entrance Test-2008 (UGET), conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) for admission to private medical, dental and engineering colleges in Karnataka, will be held on 4 May 2008, Sunday. Tentetive Time Table is as under.

4 May 2008, Sunday
10.00 am to 12.30 pm : Physics & Chemistry (Combined Paper) 120 Marks
02.00 pm to 03.20 pm : Mathematics 60 Marks
04.00 pm to 05.20 pm : Bioloqy 60 Marks


This Time New ! Enlgish Test for Medical & Dental Candidates

For the first time, COMED-K will be introducing the English language examination for students applying for medical and dental courses. The English test is mandatory only for students applying to medical and dental courses.

5 May 2008, Monday
11.00 am : Test of English Language for Medical And Dental Candidates only.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,
I ll be completing my class-12 this year from CBSE Board, north east branch. am i applicable for this exam or not? If yes, then, from when and where can i collect the form.
Thankin You,
Yash

Anonymous said...

SIR,MYSELF AVEZ STUDYIN 12 IN HYD>>M I ELLIGIBLE 4 COMEDK>>N CAN SEND INFO ABT THE EXAMS>>VIA SMS>>MY MOBILE NO. IS 09949693114

Anonymous said...

i wanna know abt the colleges>>4 computer sciences>>

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir

I am completeing my O level this year and, planning to do IPUC AND IIPUC in bangalore. Will I applicable to do COMED-K entrance test UGET.

Thanks
abi

Anonymous said...

Dear Abi,
In all general sense, O-level is equivalent to 10th standard in India. Hence, you can definitely pursue your 12th standard in India. But, to take the COMEDK entrance after passing 12th std. you / your parents need to be Indian Nationals. (However, if you are eligible to claim the Karnataka quota, you can also take the Karnataka Government CET or else you can't.)

Anonymous said...

sir,
I am finishing my masters degree in maxillofacial surgery. I want to pursue MBBS for higher qualification. Am I eligible to write the entrance examination COMEDK. I will be 27 years fo age

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
This year i'll complete my senior secondary from cbse board. Can u tell me the reserved quota seats for the students appearing comed-k UGET 2008 from outside Karnataka state.also for rajasthan State.
Thanking You,

Ankit Gupta

Anonymous said...

dear sir, can i write comed k uget exam in hyderabad or vijayawada...how can i find out the examination centrws

Anonymous said...

Respected sir,
im Ashwini,
I finished my 12th standard in hyderabad n i have a complete science background is it neccessary to write tha mathematics exam as i have no knowledge about maths in 11th n 12th standard so please clarrify and if im allowed to write only physics,chemistry ,biology and english exams.
please tell me where will i get the form

Anonymous said...

Dear sir
I am eagerly waiting for the results of Comedk test uget 2008.When will it be announced?

Anonymous said...

Dear sir
When will the comedk uget 2008 results be announced?

Anonymous said...

dear sir
when will be the application forms available for UGET 2009

Anonymous said...

could u plz send me a comed-k application form..............
and when is the exam.......

Anonymous said...

dear sir
when will be the application forms available for UGET 2009