Friday, September 19, 2008

Bangalore University Mini Convocation on Sept.30

At last, Bangalore University Syndicate, on friday, decided to hold it's 43rd Mini Convocation on September 30, 2008. Acting Vice Chancellor H T Rathod announced it on September 19, 2008. Out of the 17,596 eligible candidates only 12,523 candidates have applied for the degree certificates. Actually, 43rd Bangalore University Mini Convocation was supposed to be held during May - June 2008.

Mini Convocation is held so that the students don't have to wait until the Annual Convocation to receive the degree certificates. The Annual Convocation is usually held in December - January every year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am 2006 MCA passout, I have applied in Feb-2008. When I can get the convocation.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have passed my Bsc in April 2008 Please tell me when is the last day to apply for convocation and as I am residing in Chennai can my dad pay the fees and collect the convocation from university. What is the detail procedure for this. Kindly inform

priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.